GetSmartWebsite is seeking an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities in WordPress.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Creating and managing custom plugins and modules using the WordPress backend.
- Collaborating with the design team to create an effective and visually appealing website.
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of WordPress development.
- Competitive salary package.
- Continuous learning opportunities with access to the latest web technologies.
- A supportive work environment encouraging innovation.
- Health benefits, paid time off, and flexible working arrangements.
If you are passionate about WordPress development and eager to learn and grow within our team, we would love to hear from you. Join GetSmartWebsite and help us shape the future of WordPress web design.